lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

Week 2

This week was good, on monday we have a quiz, lucky for me I had free time before this class so I could study more and have more refresh the concepts. The quiz had two simple questions but I knew the answers so was easy and I got 100, then we start working with our speeches, the teacher gave us a list of topics and I choose the more simple for mi "The importance of the tecnology in your life", it was easy but I had to investigate a little of it, the hard part was to memorize the concepts, but again like I said before, lucky for me I had one day more to learn it because I the last one of the list; the speech was okey, I think I spoke to fast like always (I always speak fast and stuttering) but I memorize everything which was a good thing. Finally this week was relaxing we didn't have much homework, was difficult to speak to everyone for the first time but with the time it will become more simple.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario