jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

My learning experience

The first day of class is an exiciting experience, full of emotions and fears. On my first english class I was very afraid because all the english class I had, there was always a friend who support me and teach me when I need it, but this time I don't know anyone, so the only thought I had on my head was: "I'm going to fail"; of course I was joking, but that's the way I was feeling, I was scared.
Fortunately, I came early to class so I had the chance to meet a girl and make a new friend; also the teacher seems to be a nice person so I wasn't scared anymore, the day end well.
In conclucion I hope to pass a good time in this class, I want to learn, improve my english, don't be afraid to speak it and, of course have a great semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario